EMC SourceOne File Intelligence provides visibility into the value and risk of file-based content and enables organizations to maximize the efficiency of storage investments.
EMC SourceOne File Intelligence provides file classification and search on the contents of unmanaged files, using multi-level reporting capabilities to provide actionable intelligence. EMC SourceOne File Intelligence focuses on targeted file content to implement rule-based actions, so activities like migration and cleanup occur in a predictable, systematic manner.
EMC SourceOne File Intelligence
- Discover and classify content before taking actions like archiving.
- Gain file visibility and insight based on keyword or concept searches.
- Make informed decisions based on file visibility, and identify properties such as owner, size, and age.
- Migrate files to secure repositories and delete unnecessary content to reduce storage costs.
- Add functionality and capacity as needed for quick time to value.