EMC SourceOne Email Management for Microsoft Exchange is an email archiving solution that helps reduce operational costs while enforcing email record-keeping policies, in compliance with internal governance as well as industry and government regulations.
EMC SourceOne Email Management for Microsoft Exchange improves user productivity, providing seamless access to archived content. Proactive information management helps with litigation readiness. A centralized archive accelerates high-volume discovery searches and enables secure legal holds. And, archiving of PST files assures complete and accurate discoveries.
EMC SourceOne Email Management for Microsoft Exchange
- Reduce the burden of aging email in production mail systems by archiving it to the appropriate storage tiers.
- Match archiving policies with business requirements using automated and manual capture options.
- Systematically manage email within an overall corporate retention plan and demonstrate adherence to policies.
- Accelerate results and increase accuracy of discovery searches against the centralized, deduplicated archive.
- Easily find archived email for general business reuse, and enable users to retrieve archived content.
- Preserve user access to archived messages from Exchange and mobile devices.
- Support global business requirements to preserve and search messages across languages and character sets.
- Data Sheet: EMC SourceOne for Microsoft Exchange
- Presentation: Dollars and Sense for Your Exchange Environment: Improve Operational Efficiency with EMC SourceOne Email Management