EMC SourceOne eDiscovery – Kazeon automates the identification, collection, preservation, processing, analysis, review, and policy-based management of unstructured content for event-directed investigations such as eDiscovery, eDisclosure, Regulatory and Compliance Audits, and internal investigations. The system collects ESI from numerous repositories and applications to deliver defensibility, audibility, and continuity.
EMC SourceOne eDiscovery – Kazeon enables legal, compliance, and IT teams to respond rapidly and efficiently to event-driven investigation demands and ongoing information governance needs. As a part of a complete information governance strategy, the system can discover, classify, manage, and preserve information according to business value and legal risk.
EMC SourceOne eDiscovery – Kazeon
- Perform in-house e-Discovery quickly and accurately to determine litigation risk and legal strategy.
- Reduce or eliminate outsourcing costs through automated and repeatable in-house e-Discovery processes.
- Place potentially relevant information on legal hold in-place to prevent spoliation, and limit private information.
- Manage cases throughout the litigation process and segment case security via hierarchical access control.
- Identify relevant information quickly with keyword, proximity, concept, and Boolean search capabilities using new Query Wizard.
- Prevent spoliation and maintain the chain of custody with defensible document authenticity verification.
- Monitor and manage system-wide activities with comprehensive journaling, auditing, and alert reporting.