EMC SourceOne Discovery Manager enables discovery and secure legal hold of archived email in response to legal and regulatory notices and corporate policy complaints. With Discovery Manager, users can quickly find, review, and produce archived information relevant to an inquiry.
EMC SourceOne Discovery Manager is built around a legal “matter” or case metaphor. It supports secure, authorized investigator access, defensible collection results, and chain of custody of content archived in the EMC SourceOne and EMC EmailXtender Archive. Discovery Manager supports the EDRM XML export standard for easy data transfer to final e-Discovery production applications.
EMC SourceOne Discovery Manager
- Manage active and closed matters, and designate authorized users and roles throughout the discovery process.
- Improve investigator productivity, effectively search large email volumes, and securely hold email content.
- Reduce the time and effort to find relevant email by searching EMC SourceOne archives and metadata attributes.
- Prevent spoliation and restrict permissions to matters with predefined user roles.
- Apply tags to easily filter or narrow large volumes of collected content.
- Export relevant email for external review, and filter export on the basis of applied tags.
- Support downstream e-Discovery processing and production, per the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).