In today’s rapidly changing business climate, compliance has risen to the top of every organizations list of concerns. Compliance means you know what information you have, can confirm its accuracy, understand its value, secure and retain it appropriately, ensure that it is discoverable, and have quick access to it when required. Compliance requires the ability to ensure data is retained and disposed of in a consistent and defensible manner according to regulatory, legislative, and business requirements.
Autonomy’s Compliance Solutions create the industry’s first platform that automates real-time policy management by forming a conceptual and contextual understanding of the entire corpus of enterprise information, regardless of format, location or status. This modular approach allows organizations to enable functionality when their compliance, legal and IT organizations are ready. Autonomy’s unique technology for real-time policy management prevents information leaks, provides surveillance, performs trend and sentiment analysis, and applies retention management across all information. By applying policy that is based on an understanding of the actual content of an email, blog, social media, document, video or voide recording instead of relying solely on its metadata, Autonomy provides absolute control and visibility into corporate data and compliance status.
- Lifecycle Management - Automated policy application governs all aspects of the information lifecycle, including retention, storage management and ultimately disposition
- Information Access - Comprehensive support for over 140 languages, over 400 repositories, and over 1,000 file formats including email, Instant Messages, Bloomberg, audio and video
- Consolidated ESI Index - A single collection with conceptual and keyword search that can be used for proactive risk management as well as enterprise search
- Advanced Analysis Tools - Beyond keyword-based solutions to identify potential violations, including advanced lexicons, conceptual search and classification tools
- Robust Surveillance - Integrated search and investigation tools for greater surveillance capabilities
- Risk Management - Ability to have complete control and visibility into data and customer interactions for more comprehensive risk management
- Centralized Policy Management - Real-time policy management enforces consistent retention policies while leaving documents ‘in-place’
- Intelligent Identification - Identify content across all repositories, including legacy systems, that should be managed and automatically categorize it, minimizing or even eliminating the need for end user filing
- End User Compliance - Enterprise Data Capture (EDC) provides seamless records retention and disposition with high user adoption rates because there is no need for manual declarations or categorization
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - Reduced compliance expense due to low total cost of ownership, easy deployment, usability, Manage-in-Place capabilities and built-in automation
- Meaning Based Governance - Automated compliance, legal hold and disposition management based on the conceptual understanding of information across file formats, repositories, and languages
- Global Content Support - Enabling the delivery of content in multiple languages and enterprise retention and disposition across 400+ repositories and more than 1000 file formats, including audio and video
- Manage in Place (MIP) - Ensuring information is securely managed in the source repository to avoid expensive, architecturally disruptive data moves to a central repository
- Unmatched Scalability - A linearly scalable system that can grow with the evolving information needs of an enterprise