You've made a significant investment to virtualize your computing environment—let an expert help you get the most from your investment. Virtualization touches many aspects of your data center such as servers, networks and storage, and the organizations and processes that control them.
A VMware® Certified Professional consultant will work with your team to understand your unique environment and provide guidance on the current best practices for configuring and managing VMware vSphere™. Working together with your team, the consultant will review your VMware vSphere environment and provide concrete, actionable recommendations to optimize your virtual infrastructure.
• Optimize VMware vSphere performance
• Maximize resources through efficiencies and roadmap for future improvements
• Mitigate risk by leveraging experienced consultants and proven best practices
• Collect data and conduct assessment of VMware vSphere (up to four ESX™ hosts)
• Identify potential opportunities to optimize configuration and improve performance
• Hold an interactive workshop to facilitate knowledge transfer on VMware vSphere best practice
Architects and administrators currently using VMware ESX and VMware vCenter who have three or more months of experience with VMware vSphere.
|Architecture and operations review||All|
|Technical audit and analysis||Consultant|
|Operational analysis including
consideration of business objectives
|On-site wrap up||All|
|Create assessment report||Consultant|
|Review final assessment report||All|
Scope and Pricing
• Up to two (2) days on-site, and one (1) day off-site to create assessment report
• Health Check includes up to four (4) ESX hosts
• Maximum of five (5) participants for interactive workshop
• Contact your local VMware representative for pricing information
• VMware vSphere Health Check will be delivered by a VMware Certified Professional (VCP) consultant from VMware or from a VMware Solution Provider.
• Existing VMware vSphere including VMware ESX
• Administrator (root) access to VMware installations
• Conference room with projector and networked desktops/laptops running MS Windows® 2000 or higher
About VMware Professional Services
VMware Professional Services helps IT departments in companies of all sizes accelerate time to market, reduce deployment risk and maximize ROI as they adopt virtualization. VMware Professional Services and its extensive partner ecosystem comprises experienced IT professionals who provide consulting, technical account management, integration and deployment services, and education services for VMware products and solutions. As the largest services organization focused solely on virtualization, our consultants have in-depth expertise and use proven, repeatable delivery methodologies that have helped thousands of customers energize IT while saving energy—financial, human and the earth’s—through virtualization.