AlienVault Unified Security Management™ (USM) is an all-in-one platform designed and priced to ensure that mid-market organizations can effectively defend themselves against today’s advanced threats.
Unlike traditional SIEM or security point products, AlienVault USM provides:
- Unified, Coordinated Security Monitoring
- Simple Security Event Management and Reporting
- Continuous Threat Intelligence
- Fast Deployment
- Multiple Security Functions Without Multiple Consoles
The Unified Security Management Difference
5 Essential Security Capabilities in a Single Console
The AlienVault Unified Security Management™ (USM) platform provides five essential security capabilities in a single console, giving you everything you need to manage both compliance and threats. Understanding the sensitive nature of IT environments, we include active, passive and host-based technologies so that you can match the requirements of your particular environment.
More Than Just a SIEM
Traditional SIEM solutions promise to provide what you need – but the path to get there is one most of us can’t afford. Traditional SIEM solutions integrate and analyze the data produced by other security technologies that are already deployed, but unfortunately most mid-market organizations don’t have those other technologies deployed yet! AlienVault USM provides a different path. In addition to all the functionality of a traditional SIEM, AlienVault USM also builds the essential security capabilities into a single platform with no additional feature charges. And AlienVault’s focus on ease of use and deployment makes it the perfect fit for mid-market enterprises and organizations with limited budget and few in-house resources.
|Trouble Ticketing||Built-In||$$ (3rd-party)|
|Security Monitoring Technologies:|
|Asset Discovery||Built-In||$$ (3rd-party)|
|Network IDS||Built-In||$$ (3rd-party)|
|Host IDS||Built-In||$$ (3rd-party)|
|Full Packet Capture||Built-In||$$ (3rd-party)|
|File Integrity Monitoring||Built-In||$$ (3rd-party)|
|Vulnerability Assessment||Built-In||$$ (3rd-party)|
|Continuous Threat Intelligence||Built-In||$$ (3rd-party)|
|Unified Management Console||Built-In||$$ (3rd-party)|
Discover the Easiest Way to Get Complete Security Visibility and Actionable Threat Intelligence
AlienVault USM Delivers
Achieving complete security visibility can be time-consuming, costly and complex. Collecting the right data, aggregating it, normalizing and correlating disparate technologies for a complete view of your security posture isn’t trivial. Discover a new way with AlienVault.
Complete Visibility for Immediate Answers.
By building in the essential security capabilities, AlienVault USM significantly reduces complexity and reduces deployment time so that you can go from installation to first insight in about an hour. With thousands of event correlation rules built in, and the ability to create custom event correlation rules, you’ll be able to quickly answer questions such as:
- What’s happening right now that could signal a data breach?
- What do I need to do right now in order to prevent service outages or malware outbreaks?
- Are the security controls in place doing their job? Or do I need to reconfigure our defenses?
- Where do we need to focus in order to be ready for our audit next week?
Get Immediate Results on Day One.
Within the first day of installation you’ll be able to:
- Prioritize risk through correlation of reputation, threat severity and asset vulnerability
- Run risk assessment and vulnerability reports of affected assets
- Detect threats through correlation of firewall logs & Windows events
- Get a forensic view into stored logs
- Deploy the technology needed to comply with requirements in: PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO 27002, SOX, GPG 13 and more.