Facilitate ECM without borders
HP Autonomy’s Legal Information Management is a comprehensive content management solution that provides automation capabilities and intuitive information delivery to help you to mitigate risk and proactively collaborate on demand. Our solution helps law firms and corporate legal departments to improve productivity and enhance customer service by managing electronic content intuitively and conveniently.
From matter inception through content disposition, HP helps you manage all content across the enterprise. Our proven track record includes 80% of the AM Law 100 and over 500 corporate legal departments. These firms rely on HP’s Legal Information Management solution to power matter-centric collaboration, share files securely, and deliver the knowledge needed to drive exceptional customer service.
- Email management: Simple and powerful email management capabilities that enable lawyers to effectively maintain electronic business communications and transform email into an asset that can be accessed by team members across all offices, easily and securely.
- Secure collaboration: Enable secure file sharing and ongoing collaboration with external parties through HP’s hybrid cloud offering, allowing you to maintain an integrated audit trail, granular security, and a simple user experience that requires no training or software installation.
- Scalability: Scale to support today's volumes of documents and email without degradation in performance through Autonomy’s legal content management solution. Our track record includes customer sites managing more than one billion documents and emails in centralized repositories, while maintaining a consistent user experience.
- Mobility: Collaborate through an innovative, native user interface, enabling mobile lawyers to interact with their files; find, edit and view documents; and capture images and email files to collaborate with colleagues and clients on devices from smart phones and tablets.
- Advanced Search: Provide full text search and intuitive navigation that enables lawyers to leverage previous work product more effectively and produce new content faster and cheaper—all powered by IDOL.