The Clearwell eDiscovery Platform, now from Symantec, is the leading electronic discovery software solution that enables enterprises, governments and law firms to manage legal, regulatory and investigative matters using a single application. Clearwell eDiscovery software makes it easy for organizations to cost effectively and defensibly solve real-world challenges across the entire eDiscovery lifecycle from legal hold and collections through analysis, review and production. Ranked as a “Challenger” in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Clearwell can be rapidly deployed in-house or hosted by a Clearwell-certified service provider.
The Clearwell E-Discovery Platform enables organizations to manage all of their e-discovery matters with a single, easy-to-use application.
Clearwell’s eDiscovery product, The Clearwell E-Discovery Platform, is the industry’s first solution that provides identification, preservation, collection, processing, analysis, review, and production capabilities in a single product and delivers the following benefits:
- Meet all legal hold obligations defensibly
- Easily collect data in a forensically sound manner
- Accelerate early case assessments from weeks to hours
- Cull-down data by up to 90%
- Increase review throughput and consistency
- Eliminate movement of data across multiple, disparate tools
- Improve defensibility of the e-discovery process
It’s time to get serious about speed to resolution
Under pressure to quickly respond to legal matters and regulatory requests? The eDiscovery Platform is designed for you. We take speed to resolution seriously and have designed a simple, intuitive interface for customers that take it seriously, too.
The robust functionality built into eDiscovery Platform includes:
- A consumer-grade design that dramatically lowers the learning curve and spurs immediate action
- Workflow automation that reduces manual effort and mitigates human error
- Quick deployment through a purpose-built appliance, software, or hosted as a serviceIt’s time to get serious about speed to resolution
Get ahead of compliance with the eDiscovery Platform
The eDiscovery Platform provides an integrated collections, processing, and review interface to ensure your organization is ready to respond to its growing compliance workload.
- Automated workflow ensures that all compliance requests can be easily handled without extraneous manual effort.
- Advanced search techniques provide numerous approaches for responding to regulatory requests regardless of file type.
Rapid early case assessment
The eDiscovery Platform provides your legal teams with intuitive tools to quickly assess case facts and set case strategy. These include:
- Preprocessing analytics that provide instant visibility into case metrics, the foundation for speedy reviews
- Find Similar function that allows reviewers to quickly identify groupings of like documents to improve efficiency
One Platform. Four modules. Full EDRM functionality.
Your one tool, from legal hold to review
The full EDRM functionality included in the eDiscovery Platform ensures that you can go from legal hold to review with a single tool, eliminating import-export time and risk.
Other features include:
- Defensibility reporting that validates compliance and provides transparency into workflow
- Full production and export capabilities that make it easier to deliver final results
Simpler, more-automated information governance
Reduce risk, reduce cost, and reduce headaches with Veritas Information Governance solutions that simplify and automate the management of unstructured data. Now you can achieve compliance and limit your liability by gaining control of all your critical business processes, including retention, eDiscovery, and risk management.
Accelerating eDiscovery through Information Governance
Three ways eDiscovery Benefits from Information Governance
Development and execution of information policies ensures that no-value data is eliminated and critical items are classified appropriately for easy identification.
With sound governance in place, organizations can quickly collect relevant information and review documents to satisfy eDiscovery requests.
Through the development of an integrated Information Governance strategy across people, process, and technology, eDiscovery can be deployed as a business process and easily be initiated without having to develop new rules of engagement for each matter.