Ensure quality by testing your mobile app on real mobile devices. Keynote Mobile Testing delivers powerful test automation features combined with total manual device control.
Test your app on the devices your customers use
Put the power of the DeviceAnywhere™ cloud of real smartphones and tablets to work in your testing plan.
- Comprehensive cloud library of real mobile devices
- Day one support for new devices as they are released
- Major global market coverage
- Real mobile carrier networks and Wi-Fi
- Flexible deployment options: public cloud, private cloud, and on premise
Shorten development cycles with test automationBuild test automation into your agile development process and supercharge your team’s productivity.
- Parallel execution of multiple tests on multiple devices
- Automatically trigger test sequences with hundreds of test cases
- Run ad hoc anytime or schedule execution
- Integrates with leading CI applications
- Java API to initiate tests and get results
Script tests exactly the way you wantCreate tests using our intuitive scripting engine or import scripts from popular open source frameworks.
- Record, edit, run, save, reuse test scripts
- Intuitive UI enables even non-developers to script
- Create device-agnostic tests using object-level scripting
- Supports image and OCR validation and object recognition
- Test any mobile application: web, native, hybrid, messaging
- Import scripts built in Appium and Selenium
Speed bug resolution and foster collaborationIntelligent reporting and collaboration tools help to find and fix issues faster, even in globally distributed teams.
- View test results that include success rates, errors, log files, and visuals with high-resolution screenshots and videos
- Customize reports to match your team needs
- Collaboration features to share test results with colleague
HP UFT & QC
Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
SAP Mobile Secure
Trusted by global brands and mobile mavericks